Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2013 03:58:50 -0800
From:      "Walmart" <admin@gmc.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Customer Satisfaction Survey! Win 150$

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Congratulations!
You have been selected by
Walmart
Online Department to take part in our quick and easy reward survey.
In return we will credit 150 $ to your account - Just for your time!
Helping us better understand how our members feel, benefits everyone.
With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of cha=
nges to improve and expand our services.
The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous. No =
part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while w=
e process the results of this nationwide survey.
To access the form, please click on the link below
:
http://www.walmart.ca/survey.html?ssl=3D1
Copyright =A9 2013 Walmart, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.