Date:      Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:47:03 +0400
From:      Yar Tikhiy <yar@comp.chem.msu.su>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SENDMAIL_MC & making world

All,

I'd like to set SENDMAIL_MC in my /etc/make.conf files conditionally
so that it is not set when I'm making {build,install}world.  I
upgrade several machines over NFS from a single build server, and
of course installworld breaks if SENDMAIL_MC differs from what was
set during buildworld.  At the same time, I'd like to have SENDMAIL_MC
set for the rest of the time on the machines because `hostname` is
not a suitable way to construct the .mc names on them due to local
setup peculiarities.  Any ideas how to achieve this effect?

--
Yar