Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:17:46 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM <tforrest@shellworld.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ARP errors [was Re: Sendmail Problems]

Tommy,

Please don't do this, as your mailer will create a header that tells
other mailers that you were answering another messaage. Seeing as you
weren't answering another message, this breaks all sorts of funky mailer
functions like message threading which makes it less likely that your
message will be read by people.

I'm sure your mailer has an address book or somesuch function that will
let you store the oh-so-difficult to remember questions@freebsd.org
address ;-)

Andrew.