Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:07:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        james@icionline.ca
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Continued problems with Aironet device and 5.2-RC

In message: <1072110924.942.10.camel@chero.home.com>
            James Earl <james@icionline.ca> writes:
: Otherwise I can't even boot past the cbb detection.  Don Lewis provided
: me with this fix of Warner's.  When doing a verbose boot, it shows that
: both the cbb and an device were being assigned the same memory range.

s/fix/kludged/ :-(.  Basically you need a number that the upstream pci
bridges will pass through (or a number > RAM in the case that you
only have a host bridge and are on pci0).

Warner