Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:48:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-960226-SNAP now on ftp.freebsd.org

I've just popped a new 2.2-CURRENT snapshot up on the FTP site:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2-960226-SNAP/

All the basics seem to work in this release, though I had to disable
all the ethernet cards I wasn't using before my test system would come
up (it hung in the ep0 driver probe).  It also seems to work without
the DES distribution, so that problem (from the last snap) would
appear to be gone.

I'm still not happy enough with this snapshot to put on CD, there
being a number of fixes I still need to merge into the installation
code (and since I make these snaps so that you can be MY guinea pigs,
I reserve the right to decide which snaps are better than others :-).

I'll probably roll another one as early as next week, so if you're in
no particular hurry you might just want to wait.  Otherwise, come and
get it!

					Jordan