Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 17:22:23 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
To:        esser@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        mbailey@gnu.ai.mit.edu, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NCR810 problem?

> I'm doing this work in my spare time after a regular job.
> I'd know better ways to spend my evenings than dealing with
> people of your kind.

I can only second this and feel that a little support is in order.
I have had nothing but helpfull reactions from Stefan and Wolfgang
when the NCR driver was not working on my hardware.
Although unfortunately the problem was not solved within hours,
it *was* solved eventually.

I have a feeling that some persons can only look upon an undertaking
as this as an anonymous project without taking the indivuals doing the
work into respect, making it easy for them to complain. This is a
bad attitude.

I hope you won't drop the support for the NCR, Stefan, as it's
enormously appreciated, at least by me.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                    wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl

He's dead Jim ..., kick him if you don't believe me.