Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:49:35 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        shanon loveridge <shanon_loveridge@yahoo.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as a Firewall

         Well I've used the following tutorial on a box almost exactly like
yours (same processor speed and all that rubbish.) and I've found it to be
both very stable and solid.  Haven't had time to hammer it yet to see if
there's any holes I missed, but for now it seems solid.  Have a look.  It's
an awesome step by step beginners tutorial.  :)

http://www.schlacter.dyndns.org/public/FreeBSD-STABLE_and_IPFILTER.html