Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:19:44 -0700
From:      Rob <europax@home.com>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
Cc:        Greg Laslett <g_laslett@motherwell.com.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X support for Intel 82815 graphics on 815 motherboard

Thanks for the info Jonathan,  I too have 815, but on my new Viao
FX290.  I've seen conflicting instructions for getting it working.
Specifically, I saw on the XFree86 mailing lists, that the agpgart.ko
module was needed, but it is only in -CURRENT.  I have the source for
it, but haven't been able to figure out how to compile it in.

Rob.