Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:19:10 GMT
From:      "Shane Hagan" <shane_64@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AMD processor's?

Can I run free BSD on an AMD k-7 processor?  Or for that matter can I run it
on a K-6 2,3 500Mhz processor?  I am thinking of purchasing the Free BSD
Power Pack for $99.95. Is this a good deal?  Also they say there comming out
with power pack 4.1 in august 2000. Should I wait for that?  I am just a
newbie so these questions may seem lame to you.  I am kind of jumping into
this.  I am currently running Windows 2000 pro and Win NT 4.0 at home and at
work.  I keep hearing how good Free BSD is and how fast and stable it is.
Does it have GUI or would I be better off without the GUI?  What do you
think of NOvell?

Thank you for your time.

Shane