Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:33:50 -0800
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mount drives and fstab

I tried to add 'auto' into my fstab for my floppy entry so it would
automatically detect ufs or msdos filesystems, but that apparently is
not supported. I also tried to add 'user' to the options list and that
also appears not supported. Both of these work on my linux boxes, how
can I do the same thing on FreeBSD? I have to su to mount a floppy and
access a floppy.
Chip
www.wiegand.org