Date:      Sun, 09 Aug 1998 14:02:25 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, ache@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bash 2.02 -> 2.02.1

Upgrading this port is very easy, I'd submit a patch but it seems
silly. :)  If no one updates it this week I'll submit a patch by PR.

1. Makefile
	a) Change DISTNAME=       bash-2.02.1
	b) Change DISTFILES=      bash-2.02.1.tar.gz
2. Update the checksum
3. Delete patch-ac and patch-af (they are included in the distribution
now).

That's all there is to it. :)

Hope this helps,

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.
     - Yiddish Proverb