Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 18:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brad Tucker <zvi@t-networking.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

I have a freebsd box at home, and a win 95 box.  I have ethernet cards on
both boxes.  In the freebsd box I have a modem.  I would like to use the
freebsd box as a gateway for the win95 box.  I tried setting the
geteway=yes in rc.conf.  this didnt seem to work.  When i try to ping
somewhere thats not at home from the win95 box I get "Request Timed Out."
Do I need to set the freebsd box to be a router??  Is there an easy way to
tell the freebsd box to take any requests from the device ed0 and give
them to the devices tun0?  Will someone please push me into the right
direction.

Thanks
Brad