Date:      Mon, 02 Aug 1999 15:11:44 -0400
From:      Steve Comrie <scomrie@globalserve.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation

i put all the bin files on floppy disks and when i select floppy as my
media and it prompts me to put a disk in the drive, i do, and then it
tell me it couldn't find any of the files it was looking for. what's the
problem? is there a certain file on a disk that i have to start with? do
i need more files than just the bin's to start the installation (other
than the 2 boot disks of course)?

thanks