Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:04:18 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        "'Doug Barton'" <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-rc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: conf/163508: [rc.subr] [patch] Add &quot; enable&quot; and &quot; disable&quot; commands to rc.subr

I submitted ports/163679 today after:
a. Reading the Porter's Handbook front-to-back
b. Reading Mk/bsd.port.mk
c. Looking at many others' port submissions that are pending

Thanks Doug, for pointing me to the Porter's Handbook.

Also, thanks for pushing me to do it. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would
be.
--
Devin