Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2011 14:51:13 +0100
From:      Guillaume Ballet <gballet@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, andrei.eltsov@gmail.com,  Ben Gray <ben.r.gray@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: freebsd-arm Digest, Vol 250, Issue 3

> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:29:18 +0300
> From: Andrey Eltsov <andrei.eltsov@gmail.com>
> Subject: EMBEST devkit8000(TI OMAP3530) port
> To: freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Anybody interested in having =A0EMBEST devkit8000(Beagle board clone) por=
t?
> I've done basic support(MMU armv7, timers, uart, rootfs from MD) for the
> board in the context of the FreeBSD 7.3. Port in mostly based on the AVIL=
> board code structure. Would someone like to review?

I would certainly love to review! I haven't had much time to work on
the port recently, and it's great to see someone is still interested
:)
Have you looked at http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard-freebsd or did
you start from scratch? Ben Gray had done some very promising work and
I'm sure building.

Cheers,
Guillaume