Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:30:56 -0500
From:      Tony Wells <tony@camel.kdsi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Weird X/Netscape display problem

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with Netscape, when I move the scroll bar the web
page doesn't scroll so much as just jitter around and re-draw all messed
up.

I'm using afterstep, so I moved my ~/GNUstep directory and started X
again to see if I messed up some option, but alas Netscape is still
acting weird.

Has anyone experienced this problem, and even better solved it?  My X
kung-fu is weak, so any help would be appreciated.

TIA,
Tony Wells