Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:23:30 +0100
From:      Martin Hepworth <maxsec@gmail.com>
To:        durham@jcdurham.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network Interface 'overload' in 4.11

Therere's things you cvan do with reasonable low end managed switches
for bandwidth thottling etc. BTW I fing symantec 'no the best' and
prefer Sophos (theres a nice free trial version you can download). I'd
also run some of the anti-spyware programs on the boxes (you'll need
to run more than one) and sometimes the AV software can be particular
about whats viral and whats spyware..

--
Martin