Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:23:36 -0700
From:      paul beard <pdb2@u.washington.edu>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: more info on thinkpad audio

Greg Smith wrote:
> Vincent,
>
> Just for you I got the 600 out of the closet ;)  Below is the Windows
> summary of resource usage.  Note that this is a 600 so that the sound
> is ISA on IRQ 5.
>
> I also executed the following command:
>
> ps2 pciirq 11 9
>
> and later
>
> ps2 pciirq 11 9 4
>
> and it seemed to take.

well, it's time for me to learn more about emulators, I guess: is
WINE able to work with this stuff at all? The chief reason being
so that I can have information I can see in both environments:
FreeBSD can mount my windows filesystem, but Windows is not so
helpful about the BSD filesystem.

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

On a paper submitted by a physicist colleague:

"This isn't right.  This isn't even wrong."
		-- Wolfgang Pauli