Date:      Sun, 06 Oct 2002 00:55:28 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: USB Printing

Well after a bit of head banging, I finally got the test page to print.
The hardware end was no problem, but apsfilter was giving me a bit of a
headache.
After a couple times of installing the port and playing with options, I
think its ok now, since I got that
funky test page.
Someone wrote me suggesting CUPS, but from a quick look at the setup,
driver support didn't seem too large.
I may be wrong, but Ill investigate further.

Thanks all.

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/