Date:      Sat, 08 Apr 2000 16:35:37 -0400
From:      "Chris Lynch" <chris@city-guide.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange gimp problem

this is a new one for me. I am running gimp on a FreeBSD box(3.3) and
when I double click a color and go to the "Color selection " screen, my
"crosshair" color select lines write to the screen. Another words if
I am moving the mouse around in the color area is paints it black. (it
shows the color being selected in that box next to the OK button.
The same thing happens if I try to use "Guides", they will write to the
screen (but not the image (thank god) and it'll look like a bunch of
black lines.
I do have a 3dfx card.

It's just annoying, that's all. And other Image programs run fine , with
their own color selection screen.

Thanks,
Chris