Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 04:24:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?shanon=20loveridge?= <shanon_loveridge@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video Capture

Is there any Video capture software available for
FreeBSD? I have done a search on google but I could
not really find anything. I am lookng for a high
quality capture preferably to mpeg2 to later be
converted to SVCD (Basicaly I want a video recorder)
although mepeg1 might be acceptable. At present I have
a ASUS V6800 Geforce with Video IN/OUT however if
capture on this card is not supported I would look at
another capture card.

Thanks People

Shanon