Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:05:57 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, "Igor B. Bykhalo" <goshik@binep.ac.ru>, "-chat@FreeBSD" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: China loves Linux?

And the boss says, "Linux is the market leader; heck, even *I* have
heard of it. So don't go switching to this 'Freebie' stuff, whatever
it is."

Alas, I've had this happen at the sites of some of my clients. They've
INSISTED that I not switch them to FreeBSD.

I say, quit hoping that they'll switch someday; that's sour grapes. Get
a foot in the door NOW.

--Brett