Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:35:23 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Chris" <chrcoluk@gmail.com>
Cc:        Peter <petermatulis@yahoo.ca>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Disappointed with version 6.0

You could ask Microsoft the same question.  I've had Windows systems
unstable due to crappy motherboards.

Sometimes you just got to face it that crap is crap.  With motherboards
you simply don't know how they are going to work until you try them.

I don't see why this is harsh though, the retailer simply returns the
board to the manufacturer, who has to deal with problems that they
caused.

Ted