Date:      Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:48:00 -0400
From:      Glen Joseph <dngonline@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD & NAT-PT

I would like to set up a FreeBSD Gateway to perform NAT-PT (Network
address translation - Protocol Translation) between my internal IPv6
Network and the IPv4 Internet.  I've done some searching and have found
that the Kame project has been working on this.  The projects web sites
mentions FreeBSD as a compatible OS but does not mention whether or not
the NAT-PT functionality is imbedded in the FreeBSD kernel or has to be
added.  I would like to know if there is a Release of FreeBSD which
includes NAT-PT or where and how do I get the sources (or Binaries) to
add it to my FreeBSD system.

Thanks Glen