Date:      Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:33:45 -0800
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some "sound" ideas needed!

Here is the background:

1. I am wanting to be able to capture sound from a client source and make that
stream available to other clients. I may need to process the original stream
and merge it with others.

2. I want to capture the sound while the client is viewing flashand enable
flsh to control the playing and transmission of the streams.

3. I am using apache2, php and have jboss, java sdk1.5

4. Does  anyone have any experience of such an application on freebsd and do
you have any  recomendations for server side handling and interfacing of the
streams.

Thanks in advance
david