Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 10:57:59 -0600
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@Think.COM>
To:        dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & Linux

   As usual, I'm wrong, and someone gets me pointed right.  :-)

Doug, I would like to specificly and publicly thank you for answering
in the first place.  Your answers to questions are extremely
worthwhile, even when they are wrong, for several reasons.  Among
these:  When they are wrong, they express the reasonable expectations
intelligent newer users, and elicit the correct answer from more
experienced persons in cases where the original question might have
been beneath their interest threshold.

In short, your efforts are appreciated even in those cases where
the original inquirer was not directly aided.