Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:37:20 -0800
From:      "DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <gene_dinkey@hp.com>
To:        "'mikel'" <mikel@ocsinternet.com>, Valentin Gorshkov <root@stmobile.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: HP servers and FreeBSD..

I used to support the Netservers, I don't see any reason why FreeBSD =
won't
run quite nicely on them.  Perhaps the only problems would be issues =
with
the disk array controllers, weather or not FreeBSD supports them.

I havnt' worked with those systems though for over a year, I moved over =
PA-RISC based workstations (the Visualize systems) of which there is no =
BSD
port yet.  Although someone is working on a OpenBSD port for HP-PA...

Gene Dinkey

=FA=E1=EF "=F3=F4 =ED=CF=C2=C1=CA=CC"