Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 21:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>, jgrosch@MooseRiver.com, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, jmutter@netwalk.com, "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>, Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCWeek article by Anne Chen -- Comments

I've always described it to students and friends as "System Call
Translation" (which I guess technically its not that either) -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Wow, everyone looks different in Real Life (tm)"-
                                Nathan Dorfman meeting people at FUNY

"Suicide is painless, switching to NT isn't."-
				Unknown