Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:49:38 -0400
From:      Tim Strike <tstrike@targetnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mly driver and acceleraid 352 sense code warnings - help!

We just installed a drive array that used to be on Windows 2000 onto a new FreeBSD 4.5 Release system using a new Acceleraid 352.  We've used these raid cards prior to this with older versions of BSD.  The drive array appears to be OK, but we're getting the following kernel messages:

mly0: physical device 1:12  sense data received
mly0:   sense key 11  asc 47  ascq 00
mly0:   info 00000000  csi 00000000
	:		:
mly0: physical device 1:8  sense data received
mly0:   sense key 11  asc 47  ascq 00
mly0:   info 00000000  csi 00000000

... and those repeat every so often for just about every device (1:8 through 1:15).  The '11' appears to mean command aborted, but I'm at a loss as to figure out how to correct this problem.  Any ideas / potential solutions?

up-301# uname -a
FreeBSD up-301.x 4.5-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE #0: Mon Jun 10 16:46:00 GMT 2002     root@:/usr/src/sys/compile/kernel.conf  i386

Tim