Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 19:23:15 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   transferring files securely

I want to securely transfer some files from one box to another on a
regular basis.  At present I have a cron job which tars up some files and
FTPs them to another site.  That's not secure enough for me.

I've thought about using ssh, but I've not been able to initiate the transfer
from a script.  This sounds like the ideal solution.

Any other suggestions?
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited [I'm looking for more work]
http://www.dvl-software.com/ |  http://www.unixathome.org/