Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:57:30 +0100
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>(by way of Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>)
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD PR Initiative

Hi Linh!

Thanks for your email. I'm working on a new site right now, which will for
starters include a todo list (with responsibles for todo's, etc.) and room to
discuss the items on the todo list. I'm hoping to have it up by wednesday.
Once the main site is here, I'd like to expand its features, and I'd
appreciate any help with this.

I'll get back to you once the main site is finished. And again, thanks!

Arjan
avleeuwen@piwebs.com