Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:31:23 -0400
From:      "Maxime Romano" <verbophobe@hotmail.com>
To:        james@floondoon.com
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ETA on Galeon and GNOMENG?

There there...  We all love Galeon.  I know, I know...  I was once addicted
to Galeon too, so I'm speaking from experience.  You must learn to live
without The Galeon.  Embrace other browers.

That, or install all the gnome14 packages on an other computer and use the
magic of the X protocol to make it connect to your server!  Bwa ha ha ha!
Heck, with amd and chroot (you'll have to hack the code a little for this
one), you can almost make it feel as if it was local!

So, you choose, young one:  lead a Galeonless life, or wallow in a pool of
X's advantages?

(Makes ya think, don't it?  This might be the first time X's graphical
drawbacks lean in your favour!  Exploit it, dammit!)

-Maxime Romano
Asistant Incest Advisor