Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:04:41 +0100
From:      Haider Roland  VAI/TAW 2 <HaiderRo@linz.vai.co.at>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   documentation for pcb 1.4 WHERE ???

hi,
I've installed pcb-1.4 from the packages, as I need a small
layout drawing program for my home-brew projects.
All went fine 'till I first wanted to use pcb :-(

After starting the program I tried all menus to see if I could
use it without reading the manual. (standard procedure :-> )

Unfortunately I quickly discovered that I was out of luck...

Then the real trouble started!

1. man pcb: no manual entry

2. search package registry if any documentation is included
   result: nil

So if someone has used this program or knows where documentation
is available, please let me know.

cheers, Roland