Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:32:26 +0100
From:      dgmm <freebsd01@dgmm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Demise of kde3

With the final demise of kde3 and the deprecation of kdelibs three, is anyone
aware of something similar to klibido or plans to port klibido to kde4?

I'm guessing the lack of concern means there's a tiny userbase or people have
already found something else and moved on.

As a workaround, I've saved packages of klibido and kdelibs3/qt3 for those
times when qt4 related ports fail to build in their presence so I can locally
pkg_add them back in, but eventually kilibido and it's support libs are going
to fail on a current system,