Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 22:21:34 -0400
From:      Trencher <bradb@erinet.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   for you guys.. earlyer.

        thanks for the help! i didn't think i would get a reply in the same
day!!!

        you guys seemed very happy to help that is cool uhh thnx again!

        here is another question i have.

        since iam a dos & win95(should have been called sh*t95, does even
have a                                 32bit filesystem but yet it is a
32bit operating                                 system. that seems to me
being ass backwards!!!)
        what is the best editor that is like edit for dos??? i haven't found
one         yet! i tried jove,iv or vi, and ee. they all seem to fall shy of
what           edit for dos is like.

        and another i have my modem on com4 and when installing it won't set
it         up for com4(modem wise), and i really don't want to take my modem
out           and change the hd controller( it becomes a annoying task! ).

        here is another i couldn't find anything about installing from a dos
partition that told me how to setup the dir for the packages, and ports.
        i always get can't find index blah blah blah. :(

        ohhh i can't get slackware er redhat to boot on my system but yours does
        the first time with no errors so it must mean you guys know what you
are         doing ! =)

        neways thnx for the help!
        i didn't think i would get 3 replys either. thanks!

        Tr.Trencher.Matt