Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:38:40 +1100
From:      Carey Nairn <C.Nairn@dpac.tas.gov.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   getting the server to only queue mail for a domain

Hi,

is it possible to have a sendmail server only queue mail for a domain?
What I want to do is set up an email domain and exclusively retrieve mail
using ETRN, since my IP address will potentially change from time to time.

Any info on how to do this would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Carey Nairn

Carey Nairn              		Mailto:C.Nairn@dpac.tas.gov.au
Network and Systems Administrator
Information Systems Branch           Phone:  (03) 6233 3077
Dept of Premier & Cabinet            Fax:    (03) 6224 3174
GPO Box 123b Hobart, Tasmania 7001
AUSTRALIA