Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:41:28 +0300
From:      Iulian M <eti@erata.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flash plugin after xorg update

--nextPart1743614.H5I6YXEntq

On Monday 17 September 2007, Tsu-Fan Cheng wrote:
> This flash issue has made me reconsider buying a low-end laptop running
> vista, so I dont have the urgency to deal with this issue. One thing I ne=
ed
> flash to work is that I watch mlbtv, and it requires flash plugin to
> initiate. Also for some other multimedia on the internet, having flash
> working just makes it so much easier... uhn....

You may also consider a remote machine witch runs windows and to witch you=
=20
connect using remote desktop.=20
I'm very pleased with this setup - desktop computer with no=20
monitor/keyboard/mouse runs windows under the desk and i use freebsd on the=
=20
laptop on witch windows is just another windows. The only thing i don't hav=
e=20
is alt-tab on windows. =20

=2D-=20
Best Regards,
Iulian Margarintescu
http://www.erata.net
eti@erata.net
(spamassassin & pf & spamd all said it's OK to make it public ;-) )
Key ID: 0x03176E5CEDEFF7AB
I prefer plain text email