Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:41:09 -0500
From:      "jjbowman" <jjbowman@hsonline.net>
To:        <aaynes@igl.net>
Cc:        <bugs@igl.net>, <comments@igl.net>, "Indyjones" <goltndr@yahoo.com>, <mainoutlaw@hotmail.com>, "peter foran" <petefor@omcs.com.au>, "Stephan Ernst" <iamtaxing@earthlink.net>, <suggestions@igl.net>, <cashmere_@yahoo.com>, <greg@igl.net>, <marketing@igl.net>, <nnewhouse@247media.com>, <support@interplay.com>, <cmcgovern@247media.com>, <quark@igl.net>, <redesign@igl.net>, <partner@igl.net>, "GameStorm Help Desk (2nd Lvl Supt)" <help@gamestorm.com>, <adinquiries@kesmai.com>, <rules@igl.net>, <abuse@igl.net>, <publicrelations@kesmai.com>, <partners@kesmai.com>, <vedek@swbell.net>, <webmaster@kesmai.com>, <humanresources@kesmai.com>, <angel35@geocities.com>, <advertising@igl.net>, <other@igl.net>, <cheating@igl.net>, <president@humbug.org.au>, <freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG>, <djargiello@venlaw.com>, <kchin@venlaw.com>, <sbronstein@venlaw.com>
Subject:   Re: Re:Euchre (Yahoo) Ladder Error (Ladder Tech Support)

Dear Abigail,

No one here has withdrawn me.  There are only 2 of us here.  I am the only
one that plays in Yahoo, my room mate plays in Excite.  I did NOT withdraw
this time OR the time before when this happened, and my room mate (and best
friend) did not do it either.  This is the second time this has happened.
_Angel35_ has my list of statistics, please restore them.  I have made a lot
of friends here in Euchre.  I was under the impression you were here to
help.  I was considering going "GOLD" when this happened the FIRST time.
After several attempts to get this corrected with no luck, I decided against
it.  Again, I was thinking about going "GOLD" as several of my friends are
already "GOLD" or considering it.  Some of them have contacted Case's
regarding this matter because they remember when it happened the first time.
I appreciate the answer to my request but the response is not satisfactory.
I understand with all the changes everyone is very busy, but if you cannot
keep the records from disappearing what good is it to change the way they
look?

Sincerely,

Lisa Nalley
songbird_65