Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 14:05:17 +0900
From:      JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
To:        alex@big.endian.de
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPV6_DROP_MEMBERSHIP not defined

> This is not defined in -current yet.

> Please do. Someone :)

> it's used by programs, as port net/libunp.

> And I think, Stevens knows, which consts need to be defined :)

IPV6_ADD_MEMBERSHIP, which was defined in RFC2133, was replaced with
IPV6_JOIN_GROUP defined in RFC2553. I think applications should
basically migrate to the new macros, and hence the KAME code (on which
FreeBSD-current is based) has discarded the old ones includeing
IPV6_ADD_MEMBERSHIP.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.