Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:55:12 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Broken Port? XV

I have tried several times during the past month to get the port
for XV to install, but it has a problem. Has anyone else been
able
to get this port to install?
I don't know how to copy and paste from a term window to netscape

mail, so I can't post the errors, but there are lots of them.
They include some file not found's, some 404's, some time out's,
and more.
I will try the package instead, but someone might want to check
this port.

--
Chip W.
www.wiegand.org