Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2014 18:51:38 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: repository for kms

Interestingly, I upgraded desktop to amd 9.3 and
found myself in a stupid situation. Latest does not
get new packages and erros with something like sat

pkg: cannot resolve conflict between local atk(want remove), remote webkit-gtk2(want install), please resolve it manually
pkg: SAT: conflicting request, cannot solve
pkg: cannot solve job using SAT solver

And so on.

On desktop I have amd cpu and nvidia gt520 graphics.
What should I set for repo? pkg version says all is fine,
but I think I use all old apps.
This is the content of FreeBSD.conf:

FreeBSD: {
        url: "pkg+http://pkg.Freebsd.org/${ABI}/latest",