Date:      Wed, 01 Jan 1997 00:31:23 -0200
From:      Paulo Ricardo Trainini <trainini@fortnet.com.br>
To:        tom@eborcom.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   maildrop

Hi Tom

I had installed maildrop (0.64 version) from ports in FreeBSD 4.1 box, but
it don=B4t worked correctaly. Reading the manual, I discovered that the
solution was recompiled with the option "--enable-restrict-trusted=3D0".
Realy, this resolved the problem, but I needed get the sources from
http://www.courier-mta.org (1.2.2 version) because I don=B4t know reconfigur=
maildrop with this option in maildrop port (/usr/ports/mail/maildrop). How
I do it in maildrop port? Also in this process I lost the file /dev/null,
how may I redo it? Thank you.

		Paulo

---
Paulo Ricardo Trainini
Consultor
Tel.: (51) 338.7284 - trainini@fortnet.com.br
FORTNET - Solu=E7=F5es para Redes de Computadores