Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 02:02:48 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, daeron@Wit401305.student.utwente.nl, (Karl Pielorz) <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>, Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>, Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
Subject:   Re: Chuck Badges for computer cases ?

At 07:22 AM 1/14/99 +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

>> I want one that says, "Daemon inside."
>
>Hmmm, where were you when we were discussing the texts a few weeks ago?
>This one is cool ;)

Falling behind on my e-mail, of course. ;-) Lately, I've been slow to
respond because I'm building up a couple of servers and have run into
some snags. Seems that when I ordered a Pentium II for one of them,
I got a "scorpion" CPU instead of the real McCoy. This threw the
whole schedule off.

--Brett