Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:57:48 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@gbch.net>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCcard support still broken in 4.7-R

On 2003-04-16, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> I still need access to a laptop that has an o2micro pcmcia/cardbus
> bridge. :-(  I'd settle for someone finding one in ebay and pointing
> me at the auction...

Sigh, I haven't been able to locate one yet.

Given that the code in FreeBSD-4.3 works perfectly with the
hardware in question, is there any reasonable way of extracting
that part and incorporating it in 4.7 or 4.8 rather than trying
to "fix" the later code?  OR is that a completely insane idea?

Greg

--
Greg Black <gjb@gbch.net> <http://www.gbch.net/gjb.html>;
GPG signed mail preferred; further information in headers.