Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:07:09 +0100
From:      luc wastiaux <luc@tt-blackhole.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quake3, DRI

I have finally managed to get DRI running on 4.4R + Voodoo3-3000 AGP.
What are the necessary steps in order to get quake3 running?

Is is important that I install it in /usr/compat/linux ?
my /usr is running low on disk space.

Running the quake3 executable gives me this:

current dir: /part2/
quake3/libGL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
failed
from /etc/ld.so.conf or
current dir: /part2/quake3/libMesaVoodooGL.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or
directory
failed

I figure I have to link some files to /part2/quake3/libGL.so and such, but
what files?

Thanks for any help.

--
Luc Wastiaux - luc@tt-blackhole.org