Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:17:41 -0400
From:      Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Should I have to run make readme/index in ports after cvsup's?

/usr/ports/www/README.html went from some 200 lines to over 500 on a
`make readme' in that directory just now.  I thought `cvsup -g -L 2
/etc/cvsup_ports' would update the README.html files too.

Should I be running `make readme' and/or `make index' (and/or anything
else) myself after cvsupdating ports?

--
Doug Lee           dgl@dlee.org        http://www.dlee.org
Bartimaeus Group   doug@bartsite.com   http://www.bartsite.com