Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:23:34 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@poeza.iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   UPDATING 3.4-R to 3.4-STABLE

Hi Good guys,
I've been searching allover for info on how to go -STABLE for -RELEASE
with 3.4 . I just want to move 1 step ahead. All I see is 3.x to 4.x
Stable. This is a Radius/POP Server for an ISP I want to upgrade, so I am
scared a bit about down time..
I've taken my backups...now where is this info?
Or do I simply cvsup, make buildworld, recompile kernel, installworld and
that's it?
Can I find the info somewhere in the system, like the UPDATING one in 4.x?
Thanks for the guidance.

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a
thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow. -Abraham
Lincoln