Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:28:16 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@luna.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        dave <dmehler22@earthlink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: earthlink ppp connection.

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 at 01:26:45 -0400, dave wrote:
> Hello,
>     Can you send me your scripts? Mine are definitely not
> working. What kind of modem do you have, internal or external?

No scripts, it's just the ppp.conf file.  It's a pccard modem in my
laptop.  Look at /usr/share/examples/ppp.conf.sample and the ppp(8) man
page, then set up your /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file.  If you still have
problems after doing that, send a copy of your ppp.conf file (with
password snipped, of course).

Also, please keep the list Cc'd so the thread shows up in the archives
and hopefully can help someone else down the road.

- jim

--
/* jim mock - berkeley software design, inc - open source division */
/* documentation manager - jim@FreeBSD.org - jim@luna.osd.bsdi.com */