Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 01:50:07 -0600
From:      Tom Greenwalt <tomg@fourthgen.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digiboard Problems

I've installed a Digiboard in my FreeBSD system with the alpha driver in the
gnu source area.  I plugged in a modem and I can talk to the modem ok with
tip or dial into it.  But when I try to login, I enter my name and password
and nothing happens after that.  A Control-J gets it to accept the password,
but the login is unsuccessful.  I've seen this before on other serial lines,
but nothing I've tried makes it behave any better.  If there some sort of
configuration I need to be doing in rc.serial or something else that will
make it behave.
Thanks.
--
Tom Greenwalt (Tom-Too) (F.O.E.)                   tomg@fourthgen.com