Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 19:14:28 -0800
From:      "Eric Paynter" <eric@arcticbears.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: proc size mismatch

Thanks for the advice. Since the box in question was moved into
production last night, I decided it would be safer and quicker to simply
load the old kernel... and voila - problem solved. I'll work on
improving my upgrade procedures in test and make sure I get everything
next time.

Thanks again,

-Eric

arctic bears - the internet - your way.
50000 domain names were reserved today. was yours?
domains from US$25/year, name resolution, mail hosting.
http://www.arcticbears.com